Ph.D. Electrical Engineering - Control System, 2014-2018
Dissertation topic: Control of Nonlinear Systems over noisy communication channels: Application in remote control of autonomous vehicles
Tehran, 2014 - 2018 - GPA 17.32 - PhD Entrance Exam + interview at Sharif Uni. Rank 1
M.Sc. Electrical Engineering - Control System, 2011-2014
Tehran, 2011-2014 - GPA 17.47 - Master Entrance Exam Rank 61
B.Sc. Electrical Engineering - Control System, 2007-2011
Tehran, 2007-2011 - GPA 16.25
Tehran, 2003-2007 - GPA 19.81 - Iran Universities Entrance Exam Rank 198
1. A. Parsa and A. Farhadi, "Measurement and control of nonlinear dynamic systems over the Internet (IoT): Applications in remote control of autonomous vehicles", Automatica, 95, pp.93-103, September 2018.(Regular Paper) Link
2. A. Parsa, T. Abbasian Najafabadi, and F. Rajaei Salmasi, "A hierarchical smart home control system for improving load shedding and energy consumption: Design and implementation", IEEE Sensors Journal, 19(9), pp. 3383-3390, May, 2019. Link
3. A. Parsa and A. Farhadi, "Reference tracking of nonlinear dynamic systems over AWGN channel using describing function", Scientia Iranica, Transactions on Computer Science and Engineering and Electrical Engineering, 26(3), pp. 1724 - 1735, May 2019. Link
4. A. Parsa and A. Farhadi, "Tele-operation of autonomous vehicles over additive white Gaussian noise channel", Scientia Iranica, accepted in March 2020. Link
5. A. Parsa and A. Farhadi,: "State estimation of nonlinear systems over the digital noiseless channel: Applications in the remote control of autonomous vehicles", Tabriz Journal of Electrical Engineering, 48(3), pp. 1046 - 1037, November 2018 (in Persian).
1. A. Parsa, T. Abbasian Najafabadi, and F. Rajaei Salmasi "Implementation of smart optimal and automatic control of electrical home appliances (IoT)", in Proceedings of the IEEE Smart Grids Conference, December 2017, Tehran, Iran.
2. A. Khodabandehlou, A. Farhadi, and A. Parsa,: "Distributed model predictive control methods for improving the transient response of automated irrigation channels", in Proceedings of the 23rd Iranian Conference in Electrical Engineering, May 2015, Tehran, Iran.
3. A. Parsa, T. Abbasian Najafabadi, and F. Rajaei Salmasi,: "Modeling and applicable control of residential electrical loads", in Proceedings of the Green Buildings Conference, May 2014, Mashhad, Iran. (in Persian)
4. A. Parsa: "Adaptive control of a time delayed networked control system", in Proceedings of the novel researches in Electrical Engineering, April 2015, Tehran, Iran. (in Persian)
1. A. Parsa and A. Farhadi, "New coding scheme for state estimation and reference tracking of nonlinear dynamics systems over the packet erasure channel: Applications in tele-operation of autonomous vehicles", submitted.
1. A. Parsa and T. Abbasian Najafabadi, "Smart Power Meter with Voltage Stabilizer", National Patent (ir 97552), 2018.
2. A. Parsa and T. Abbasian Najafabadi, "Smart Plug with Power and Current Measurements and Smart Switching of Power", National Patent (ir 97560), 2018.
1. Chalmers University of Technology, Gothenburg, Sweden, Jan. 2019
2. The University of Modena and Reggio Emilia (UNIMORE), Modena, Italy, Sep. 2019
1. From Prof. Alireza Farhadi, the PhD. supervisor : Link
2. From Prof. Tooraj Abbasian Najafabadi, the BSc. and MSc. supervisor : Link